Join the PTA
Your membership is critical to the success of all of the programs the PTA supports. Your PTA membership needs to be renewed every year. The PTA is a volunteer and donation-based organization. While basic memberships are available at a set price ($12 for individuals or $20 per family), the PTA is responsible for insurance and associated non-profit fees as we organize activities for Purdy Elementary. Additional donations are much appreciated, and are tax deductible.
Top Five Reasons to Join the PTA:
- Build a partnership between our school and our families.
- Vote on the PTA budget, on resolutions, and for the Board Members.
- Help fund PTA scholarships and grants.
- Provide a legislative voice for our children in Olympia and in Washington, D.C.
- Get exclusive member discounts at businesses like Great Wolf Lodge, Barnes & Noble, and Kinko’s/Fedex.
To Join or Renew:
- Email your name, other family member names, address, email, grades of your kids, and type of membership (Individual $12 or Family $20) and any additional donation you have included.
- Bring your cash check made out to “Purdy Elementary PTA” to the front office in a sealed envelope labeled “PTA Membership”.
Shortly after you provide payment, you will receive an email confirmation with your PTA membership number.
All of our Purdy Panther’s thank you!! Questions? Email us.