The Purdy PTA Difference
The Purdy PTA strives to do our part to help enrich the learning, development and growth for Purdy students.
Volunteers make up the Parent Teacher Association, and are able to sponsor and manage many programs at Purdy that would simply not exist without the efforts of our wonderful parents!
Some of these include:
- Razz Kids – Reading Program
- Sum Dog – Math Program
- Scholarships for Graduating PHS Students (Purdy Alumni)
- Playground Equipment
- Google Chrome Books
- Dancing Classrooms (5th Grade)
- 5th Grade Camp
- Big Truck Night
- Make-It-Take It Winter Activities
- Grounds Beautification
- Accelerated Reader – Reading Program
- Library Funds – Books & eBooks
- Classroom Funds for Teachers
- Discretionary Funds to Purdy Students in Need
- Toe Token Fitness Program
- Field Trips
- Math Rocks Night
- Field Day
- Watch Dog Dad’s Program
- Grandparent’s Week
- Teacher Appreciation
- … and MANY more!
Contact the PTA
Need to contact someone on the PTA? Submit a contact request Contact the PTA
We always welcome your feedback, suggestions, support and help!
- President – Katie Henrickson | Email now
- Vice President – Jen Hendrickson | Email now
- Treasurer -Rebecca Taylor | Email now
- Secretary – Lauren Holmstrom | Email now